On your initial consultation with one of our specialised podiatrists at Elite Podiatry, a thorough and comprehensive assessment will be conducted. In most cases this will include the following:
- Obtaining a detailed medical history
- Assessment of your complaint
- If applicable, full gait analysis
- If applicable to your condition, a biomechanical and range of motion testing
- Arriving at a diagnosis
- Formulating a treatment plan specific to you
- Commencing appropriate treatment
We strive to provide a warm and friendly environment where you are made to feel at ease. We welcome all questions and aim to ensure you are kept well informed of all details of your condition, treatment plan and expected outcomes.
We look forward to seeing you, please don’t hesitate to contact us at one of our locations to make an appointment.